Today we released the 2.2 version of DiscoverLink Talent, which includes some very useful enhancements. The new features were developed in direct response to customer feedback.
2.2 Release Highlights
The most significant enhancements are:
- New Exam Question Styles including multi-select, sequencing and matching
- Enhanced Permissions including improved proctor permissions and give credit options
- Employee Search Improvements that let you search for inactive employees
- Independent Prerequisites for learning programs that share courses
- Searchable Resources that can now be organized by category
Six New Reports in Beta
We also announced the Beta release of six new reports that we’ll be releasing pending feedback from our clients. The new reports provide enhanced insight and data analysis capabilities and include:
- Employee Listing – Includes employee data such as contact information, course completions, etc.
- Employee Completions – Details course completions for a specific user.
- Content Assignment – Lists all learning programs to which a specific course is assigned.
- Individual Content Status – Shows user completions for a course.
- Hierarchy Map – Shows a map of the organizational hierarchy.
- Campus Detail – Provides organization information by unit.
Future Releases in Progress
We have more great enhancements coming in the next few months for DiscoverLink Talent, and we’ll be telling you more about them soon. Meanwhile, we’d like to hear your feedback on the 2.2 Release. Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think.