ConnectCheck Internet Monitor
We all know that in a crowded restaurant Wi-fi can sometimes really be No-fi, turning your internet into internot. And learners can become frustrated when they work hard to complete training assignments only to find that they lost their internet connection 10 minutes ago and they are not going to get credit for finishing that course.
ConnectCheck to the rescue! ConnectCheck lets you know when you have lost your internet connection so you can reconnect. It’s as simple as that. It:
– Prevents lost productivity
– Eliminates learner frustration
– Eases concerns about whether or not learners are credited for assignments
– Reduces the need to “give credit” afterwards
How does it work?
For most content and resource items, a “heartbeat” monitor checks the internet connection every 30 seconds, and learners are notified if their internet connection is lost. A link in the message lets the learner try to restart the connection. ConnectCheck:
– Advises you of a problem within 30 seconds of losing your internet connection
– Lets you monitor attempts to reconnect
– Tells you when you are able to reconnect and gives you a link to make it happen
Ready to try it out?
Put your internot on notice. Contact your DiscoverLink Client Services Manager to equip your team with ConnectCheck today!