Manage Hierarchy Makes Org Changes Simple on DiscoverLink Talent
Now you have direct control over the organizational hierarchy in your campus on DiscoverLink Talent. With the new Manage Hierarchy feature, you can easily edit and reorganize groups, subgroups and locations with simple drag and drop and intuitive edit functions. This new feature:
- Allows you to apply instant updates when reorgs occur or new locations are added
- Gives you the flexibility to edit location details on the fly
- Can be granted as a Permission to campus administrators
- Provides visibility into the sophisticated hierarchy structures available in DiscoverLink Talent, which accommodate regions, districts, franchisees and multi-unit operators
Manage Hierarchy was developed in direct response to client feedback. In fact, it was the top-ranked enhancement voted on by attendees at the 2016 DiscoverLink Client Conference.
Full documentation about this new feature is available for download: Manage Hierarchy Documentation. If you would like to schedule training on this new feature, please contact your Client Services Manager.
(Download Release Notes)
Edit Location Properties
Now you can quickly edit the properties of any location in your hierarchy, including:
- Name, ID and location details
- Store type and report inclusion status details
- Active/inactive status and opening date
Drag & Drop Reorg
Using a familiar tree structure, you can drag locations and subgroups to a different group or subgroup, or add new groups, subgroups or locations.
Keep Track of Changes
Once you have published your hierarchy changes, they will appear in the Hierarchy Change Log, along with a link to display a view of the hierarchy before that change was made.