Custom Login Page Enhances User Experience
You can’t see it yet, but DiscoverLink Talent now has the ability to carry your brand values to learners in a whole new way. That’s because there is a powerful (and fun) new feature just waiting to be unveiled. The DiscoverLink Talent Custom Login release, which rolled out the evening of June 8, gives you the ability to customize the look and feel of your login page. This flexible capability lets you communicate your brand message in new ways, upgrade the look and feel of your campus, and provide a great initial experience to your learners.
If you’d like to be among the first to take advantage of the new custom login page functionality, please contact your Client Services Manager, and we’ll get your custom login implementation scheduled.
Rest assured that your login page will not change until you are ready and no action is required to continue using your campus as is.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a custom login implementation, please contact your Client Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Download Release Notes)
Custom Login Design Elements
Here are the login page elements you can customize:
- Two levels of logos or images to accommodate parent brands, training department logos, or other brand-supporting images or messages
- Background image for login page, which can include any combination of photos, illustrations, and messaging you desire
- Choice of horizontal or vertical positioning of the login box elements
- Color of the login button, and color and transparency of the login box background
- Color of login help text, Forgot ID/Password link, button text, entry field text, and system message text
Here is just one example of what your custom login page could look like. Imagine the possibilities!