Make certain that every guest leaves happy, even during the busiest of shifts. This course focuses on the guidelines for positive and productive guest interaction, including how to see the guest experience as the guest sees it, and how to use the Resolve + 1 method to turn unhappy guests into loyal customers. Managers will learn how to use Quad Vision and the Observe, Prioritize, Act method to successfully manage shift challenges while maintaining relationships with guests.
- Understand the importance of taking the time to build relationships with each guest by touching every table, connecting with the guest, and being attentive
- Find out how to use Quad Vision and the Observe, Prioritize, Act method to manage the dining room
- Discover guidelines for positive, productive guest interaction, including touching every table, and using the Resolve + 1 method
- Identify how to view the guest experience as the guest sees it
- Learn the importance of pre-shift meetings to make sure you have your “aces in their places” so you can wow your guests at every shift
SEE A SAMPLE
See a 2-minute snippet showing a practice activity on using Quad Vision.
- 25-30 minutes
- Interactive discovery
- Practice activities
- English narration
- Onscreen text option
- Tin Can Compatible