What a manager does as the shift winds down to keep energy high, build a better team, and set up the next shift for success is what differentiates a high-performing manager from an average one. Help all your managers to be high performers by teaching them the powerful impact post-shift leadership has on employees and customers, how to conduct a post-shift meeting, and how to communicate key shift events to your management team.
- Learn the importance of keeping the energy high and closing the shift on a positive note
- Explore the positive effect post-shift leadership has on employees and customers
- Discover methods for conducting effective post-shift meetings
- Observe good examples of group and one-on-one post-shift meetings
- Understand the importance of communicating key shift events to the management team
- Get tips for using the manager logbook, including what to document, how to write it, and what not to document
SEE A SAMPLE
View a 45-second video introducing an activity that describes how to lead a post-shift meeting.
- 20-25 minutes
- Interactive exploration
- Practice activity
- Best practice advice
- English narration
- Onscreen text option
- Tin Can Compatible