Be prepared for coming FDA menu regulations and ensure awareness of labeling compliance requirements. This course is designed to help managers gain an understanding of menu regulations and specific requirements for displays, written nutritional information and labeling guidelines proposed to help customers make informed decisions about the food they purchase and eat.
- Establishments covered under the proposed regulation
- Calorie display information and requirements
- Calorie intake statement overview
- Written nutritional information guidelines
- Implications of state and local laws on the proposed federally mandated regulation
SEE A SAMPLE
Watch a 1:15-second video sample of activity for understanding menu labeling guidelines.
- 3-5 minutes
- Interactive discovery
- English narration
- Onscreen text option
- Tin Can compatible
- Mobile ready
- Manager Compliance