Improve your work environment and reduce potential liability by avoiding sexual harassment and encouraging a positive and respectful workplace. This course will educate managers on the types of behaviors and actions that are considered sexual harassment in the eyes of the law and the important role they play in leading by example to ensure the workplace remains positive and free from sexual harassment.
- Identifies harassing or bullying behavior
- Discusses the negative chain reaction that occurs when a workplace becomes hostile
- Addresses the misconceptions that exist about the types of behaviors or situations that must be present to legally constitute harassment
- Describes the tools and strategies needed to lead a harassment-free workplace
- Includes testimonials from managers about how they respond to claims of harassment in the workplace
- Assistant Managers
- General Managers