Providing an allergy-friendly environment is one of the most important steps a food service professional can take to increase sales from allergic or food-sensitive guests. This comprehensive online course provides detailed instruction on food allergen and gluten-free food preparation, service and safety. This course provides the best front- and back-of house restaurant food service management practices, insight into current laws and regulations, as well as keys to limiting liability.
- Understanding the health implications of food allergies, celiac disease and intolerances
- In-depth explanations of what to do in the event of allergic reactions
- Quizzes at the end of each section, followed by a final post test at the end of the course
- Creating a sound allergy policy and ensuring customer awareness of your policy
- Understanding of food and menu labeling legislation as well as allergen training laws in specific US states
- Real-time role playing scenes to illustrate what to do in certain situations
- 50-60 minutes
- Endorsed by FARE
- American Culinary Federation CEH
- Role play scenarios
- Post test for certificate
- English narration
- Onscreen video
WATCH THE DEMO
Learn more about how AllerTrain can help reduce the risk of food allergy incidents while accommodating the growing market of 15 million food allergy sufferers.