Providing an allergy-friendly environment is one of the most important steps a food service professional can take to increase sales from allergic or food-sensitive guests. This comprehensive online course provides detailed instruction on food allergen and gluten-free food preparation, service and safety. This course provides the best front- and back-of house restaurant food service management practices, insight into current laws and regulations, as well as keys to limiting liability.
- Understanding the health implications of food allergies, celiac disease and intolerances
- In-depth explanations of what to do in the event of allergic reactions
- Quizzes at the end of each section, followed by a final post test at the end of the course
- Creating a sound allergy policy and ensuring customer awareness of your policy
- Understanding of food and menu labeling legislation as well as allergen training laws in specific US states
- Real-time role playing scenes to illustrate what to do in certain situations
WATCH THE DEMO
Learn more about how AllerTrain can help reduce the risk of food allergy incidents while accommodating the growing market of 15 million food allergy sufferers.