Ensuring that your staff knows how to identify and prevent allergen foods from being served to your guests is just as important as knowing how to deal with the allergic reactions themselves. The goal of this course is to make your staff fully aware of these topics, and make the dining experience as risk-free as possible for your customers.
- How to minimize as much risk as possible when dealing with allergens
- Differences between allergies, celiac disease and intolerances
- Understanding the health implications of food allergies, celiac disease and intolerances
- How to recognize and deal with allergic reactions
- In-depth explanations of celiac disease and gluten-free dietary restrictions
- Integrated post test to ensure complete knowledge
- Real-time role playing scenes to illustrate what to do in certain situations
- Specific instruction for front of house and back of house employees
- Hourly Employees
WATCH THE INTRO
Preview the introductory section of AllerTrain Lite to see how it can help hourly employees understand allergens and provide better service to guests with special dietary needs.