Two days of e-learning best practices and networking
- Two keynote speakers: Jim Sullivan, creator of Sullivision, and Josh Davies, CEO of The Center for Work Ethic Development
- Four client speakers centered around e-learning hospitality best practices
- Private, 30-minute Ask The Experts session with any DiscoverLink employee
- Opportunities to get a glance at other clients’ campuses and courses
- The latest news on DiscoverLink Talent and the DiscoverLink Content Library
- Two fun evening events and lots of networking time
There’s no better way to meet and share ideas with those using the same LMS platform to find out how to work through challenges and see your own opportunities.
This DiscoverLink conference was amazing in that the company reps reached out to the attendees to learn about the challenges they were facing and provided solutions to overcome their e-learning obstacles.
The DiscoverLink conference helped us to connect with the DiscoverLink team and other clients on a deeper level. I know the relationship building will help us get even better with our online learning programs moving forward.
My team and I gained great ideas to take full advantage of the LMS, better incorporate it into our training programs, and make it more efficient for our operators.
I learned about the challenges others face with implementing elearning solutions, and got great ideas about how other organizations are working to support performance with their solutions.
The content was very specific to what we are doing with online learning, and the attendees were openly willing to share their expertise.
As someone new to e-learning, this was an amazing opportunity to speak with others in the hospitality industry and how it has affected their learning programs.
Well organized and presenters/speakers were well prepared.
I really enjoyed learning about the roadmap for DiscoverLink at the DiscoverLink Client Conference. It’s great knowing that the company is growing with us and is willing to adapt to our specific needs.
It was great to see what is to come, but also the care that they have for each of their clients’ success by allowing us to share our best practices and courses.