Two full days of e-learning best practices and networking
Join us for our inaugural DiscoverLink Client Conference — the only place you’ll hear how the best of the best leverage their e-learning solutions. From administering DiscoverLink Talent, to integrating DiscoverLink Library courses with brand-specific content, to discovering the ROI potential of interactive custom courses, you’ll learn best practices from our clients who have been leading the e-learning charge for years.
- Executive panel moderated by training guru Jim Sullivan
- Mobile e-learning insights from PlayerLync’s president
- Cultural intelligence presentation from MFHA’s president
- Three client panels sharing e-learning best practices
- Two evening events for face-to-face networking with other hospitality trainers
- Eight opportunities to get your questions answered at the Ask the Experts Lab
- The latest news on DiscoverLink Talent and the DiscoverLink Content Library
- Two in-depth breakout sessions to choose from
There is no cost to attend, but registration is only open to current DiscoverLink clients.
Simply download, complete and return the form linked below.
We are thrilled to host our conference at the Eaglewood Resort & Spa in Itasca, Illinois, just northwest of Chicago. We’ve secured a special rate of just $144 per night for singles or $86 per person, per night for a shared room. Just download, complete and return the hotel reservation form linked below.