DiscoverLink was honored with the Granite City Supplier of the Year Award at the recent Granite City Food and Brewery Conference. The award is granted to a company that has shown to add exceptional value to Granite City, based on nominations provided by department heads throughout the business. Key values that contributed to the selection of DiscoverLink for this award included 1) clear value added to the organization, 2) support of company initiatives, and 3) customer service.
Mike Andrews, Account Manager for DiscoverLink, Inc., who accepted the award, said: “It is a great honor to receive such high recognition from one of our most valued clients. Our success with Granite City is in no small measure due to the strength and dedication of the training team we work with there.”
Jason Lechner, Director of Operations Services & Training for Granite City, submitted the nomination of DiscoverLink for this award, as follows:
Clear Value Added to Our Organization
- The enhanced online campus allowed us to continue to leverage digital training for new hire employees, which readies them for guest service quicker than traditional paper/pen training
- We’re able to provide clear and factual reporting on compliance training for any type of recordkeeping needs
Support of Company Initiatives
- They supported and attended our annual company conference
- They’ve provided a client conference at no charge for attendance, where we’re able to network and learn live from other DiscoverLink clients as well as the entire DiscoverLink team
- DiscoverLink responds to all questions/requests within the same business day, usually within an hour
- They’ve sought to learn more and more about our organization, which in turn helps them assist us as needed
- They oftentimes won’t simply tell us how to fix something or what’s wrong, but will simply fix it themselves and explain/teach us what the problem was and how to avoid it in the future
Jason shared his experience partnering with DiscoverLink in the video below:
Granite City Food and Brewery is a 35-unit Midwestern casual dining chain, based in Bloomington, Minnesota. This growing micro-brewery restaurant concept has been a DiscoverLink client since 2011. Granite City and its 5-unit Cadillac Ranch sister chain use DiscoverLink Talent, DiscoverLink’s full Content Library, Custom Content Development and Custom Reports.
To commemorate this achievement, DiscoverLink will receive a custom-engraved growler from Granite City.